This week, we are continuing our 5-Part Series, The 5 Losing Strategies In Communication and we are talking about the number 2 Losing Strategy: Controlling Your Partner.
In this episode we talk all about:
- Control and why it is such a tempting strategy.
- How controlling behavior can show up differently in men and women.
- The difference between blatant/overt control and the more sneaky/covert control and what they each look and sound like.
- Specific examples of how control shows up in the every day lives of our clients.
- What to do about this losing strategy and how to get rid of it for good!
See you on the episode!
Kelly and Ned
Founders of The Relationship Loft
P.S. Are you following us yet on Facebook? If not, we’d love to see you over there for everything uplifting, healing, and educational around love, life, marriage, parenting, and healing yourself – so that you can create the great love you desire and deserve. Join us here: https://www.facebook.com/therelationshiploft/
P.S.S. Is your marriage on the rocks, you’ve tried marriage counseling, and nothing is getting better? Are you single and tired of attracting emotionally unavailable partners? Are you ready to truly heal yourself, and do the inside-out work that’s necessary to attract, create, and keep an aligned, conscious, loving, and cherishing relationship? If so, book a Discovery Session with by calling the loft at 678-721-4244, or book with us here:https://bit.ly/35yeoX6
We look forward to talking to you soon!
Sending huge love,
Kelly and Ned